To all customers, partners and friends, all the very best for the festive season. Enjoy happy times with those around you.
Many thanks from our team to:
- all customers for choosing us
- partners for working with us
- contractors for supplying key components and technologies
From Sam, Serge, Mason, Igor, Ryan, Matt, Jeff and Greg
2019 has seen export demand and local work climb steeply
- Matt Belcher is now full-time on job quoting, planning and managing our day-to-day operation.
- This past year we have added more people in the workshop, but we need more it seems
- Our systems are needing to grow as the business expands, and we are working on this. We can now provide quicker and better responses on the many questions around our complex products.
- Design capability is a focus, and this will reflect in ongoing product enhancements and new products to come.
- Making products easier to fit, require less training and better documented is an important part of our growth, especially internationally.
- Providing better means of support to end users wherever they are has also seen focus,and there will be more news to come on this soon.
- Increased rate of Abiloader production to cope with new markets is under action
|Know someone that would like to work in our shop? - we need another hand on assembly and fabrication. |
We want to hear from you!
We surely put a lot into bringing this service to you, and hearing from you helps keep us calibrated to what goes on in your world. Whether you make a phone call, drop in if you are near, or send us a message or letter, we do love to hear your stories.
To dealers and end-users – over the years much has advanced here, and most of this information does not automatically get out to those who need it. If you have a repair, a problem or need something made better for you, get back in touch with us. It is highly likely we have very useful input. Video calls or photos can quickly convey the situation in both directions.
Training can vastly improve dealer and customer experiences - and if you have not been trained for some time consider investing in an update session on what has changed and what is new.
Also, I must pass on my appreciation for your time and attention when I showed up ‘out of the blue’ at your door! This means a lot when you are from the far side of the globe to be granted some time from a senior person who can assess product applicability.
We are doing some installs in this region, but end-users and rehab people will always need to contact us directly about installers. We see no sign that traditional Mobility Dealers will ever lose their infatuation with vans, which is their preferred one-size-fits-all approach.
Thanks to the many of you who do respond to our enquiry forms, showing the Abiloader is appreciated in this market also!
Dust if you must, but there’s not much time,
With rivers to swim and mountains to climb;
Music to hear and books to read;
Friends to cherish and life to lead.
Dust if you must but the world’s out there
With the sun in your eyes and the wind in your hair;
A flutter of snow a shower of rain,
This day will not come again.
from a poem by Rose Milligan
It is nearly 11 years now Abiliquip has been operating, and I have to start planning for my future. Retirement is on the horizon, and I have this poem above my desk to remind me of things I need to do for myself.
I’m certain Abiliquip can keep on its climb upwards with all the others here, but it needs to be that I spend more time swimming climbing, etc ! Greg